Thank you to everyone at Hudson Library & Historical Society for the opportunity to speak at its latest Entrepreneurship Series Event. And, special thanks to Burton D. Morgan Foundation for making this a possibility for the second year in a row. If you weren’t able to attend the event, don’t worry! You can watch the full presentation in the video below.
TSG President Leslie Carruthers shows you how to use Google Analytics and Google Search Console to identify the low-hanging fruit keywords and pages you can use to drive targeted traffic to your site. The presentation includes:
- A brief introduction to Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- How to set up Google Search Console for your site
- How to access and understand your data
- How to analyze your keywords to identify low-hanging fruit
- How to optimize pages for low-hanging keywords to drive targeted traffic.
As always, feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about implementing SEO to drive traffic to your site.