ARE YOU EXPECTED TO DELIVER RESULTS IN
Do you have enough time and resources
to complete your marketing goals?
Are you pressured to make the right choice
in a very short time?
Do you struggle to produce results
that your company needs?
WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN WATCHING OUR CLIENTS’ BUSINESSES GROW
You are definitely doing your job – we are buried in orders!
“You guys are definitely doing your job, I can see it –
we are buried in orders. Go Search Guru, go Search Guru.”
We are very pleased with the results
“Sales come first – and so the top priority is to write to sell.
The Search Guru really gets that.
Your copy optimization work and training exceeded our expectations;
We are very pleased with the results.”
TSG acts as an extension of a company
“It is their knowledge of the space
and the confidence to act as an extension of a company
that make their addition a unique spectacle.
Wherever I go in the internet space, Leslie will surely follow.”
I’m proud of the work we’ve done
“You guys have set the bar really high.
I’m proud of the work we’ve done and
I have told that to my network and peers and community.”
:: Total traffic increased 31% YOY after 6 months of service
:: Organic traffic increased 27.5% YOY after 6 months of service
One of the TOP experts in the field of SEM!
“I consider Leslie Carruthers to be one of the TOP experts in the field of SEM!
I have introduced Leslie to a number of my high profile clients such as Brookstone.com and On Target Jobs and
I always seem to receive a call from the clients I recommend a couple of months later
thanking me for getting them in touch with Leslie and her team!”
Quick to understand nuances
“Leslie is clearly and expert in her field.
She is very quick to understand nuances of individual business competencies.
She remains very current in the field, which is critical for any business
looking to stay most competitive with internet search.”
Always with great results
“I have personal experience with The Search Guru team and their work
within multiple electronic components distributors and manufacturers,
and recommend them to clients,
always with great results.”
Flexible to our needs
“The Search Guru team is easy to work with,
responsible, independently reliable and knowledgeable.
They are flexible to our needs
and tightly focused on our conversion goals.”
50% of our revenue comes from PPC management by TSG
“Lately, around 50% of our revenue has been directly attributed
to the paid search efforts performed by The Search Guru.
I consider 30% a good target for that metric and
with your help we have soared way past that!”
Met and exceeded my expectations
“I know from the phones and appointments set
that their work on Google Adwords was productive.
The Search Guru team met and exceeded my expectations
and I highly recommend them.”
I learned a lot
“You guys got way more done than I could have.
I learned a lot and am excited to learn more.
This was a very good experience.”
Expertise in a variety of areas
“Their expertise in a variety of areas
has enabled DentalCare Partners to
create a comprehensive search engine marketing strategy
that includes organic search, pay-per-click advertising, blogs and more.”
Thanks for the great resources
“The keyphrase research looks great.
This category is especially challenging, given the highly-competitive generic terms,
and we are now equipped to differentiate ourselves in a crowded online category.
Thanks for these great resources.”
Already seeing payoffs
“I hired The Search Guru team to do
SEO for MedCityNews.com and
we’re already seeing payoffs well before many of the different
strategies are implemented.”
“TSG revived our PPC campaigns.
They produced an increase of over 50% in revenue over the year;
that was something impressive to show to the board.”
Leslie at CMWorld
“We are so fortunate to have Leslie at CMWorld.
Her insights help us be better marketers!”
Special and Extraordinary People
“It’s a pleasure working with you and your team, Leslie!
Such a special and extraordinary group of people.”
WE ALIGN OUR OWN SUCCESS WITH THE SUCCESS OF OUR CLIENTS
COMPANIES WE’VE WORKED WITH
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Optimized content is content that is ranking high in search engine results pages.
Different key terms require different levels of optimization: highly competitive terms require more work, while new/niche/less competitive topics require less optimization.
Depending on competitiveness or a.k.a. “keyword difficulty” of a search term, you might need to:
- Add multiple subtopics to cover different aspects of the search intent
- Add image/video content to make the page more appealing to the users
- Improve on-page elements such as heading structure, alt elements, etc.
- Work on gaining backlinks for the content or increasing the overall domain authority of the website.
Here’s the template for content optimization we use at TSG – Content Planning and Outlines template, which will help you work on optimizing your content. And feel free to book a free work session with us to discuss the best approach to content optimization based on the resources you have available.
Optimizing website content is a data-driven process that starts with keyword research. To start optimizing your content, first check which keywords the page ranks for right now.
- You can find this information in Google Search Console > Performance > Landing Pages > click on the page URL, then check the queries.
- Or you can use external tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs or MOZ.
When you see the keywords, you need to choose which of them are relevant to your business.
Then you create a plan for updating the content:
- will you expand existing paragraphs?
- add more subtopics?
- or do you need to rearrange the page layout to move up in the rankings?
When updating your copy, you can also plan for making the page better from a CRO (conversion rate) perspective. Think about:
- Adding social proof/testimonials to your page
- Explaining “the process” — what can customers expect from you?
- Add FAQs — they are excellent for both SEO and CRO
We’d like to invite you for a free digital marketing training for a team of 3 or more people where we’ll discuss what’s new in SEO and Content Marketing and how to turn this knowledge into more business for your company. Use the link below to book a time or discuss more about the training:
- You may bring your whole team (3+ people) to the training, as you wish.
- You stay current: we’ll discuss what has changed in the last 1-3 years, so you know you’re using current knowledge and strategy.
- Very often, during your session we identify some quick wins that are also easy to implement.
- Next (in 80% of the trainings) we decide, together, to do follow-up work sessions where we tackle, together, 1 or more BIG issues you’re dealing with, right now.
- On those work sessions our team does some prep work by pulling data to support the issue discussion. And we work together to identify workable solutions for your company.
- Plus, you’ll get free access to competitor review and content optimization templates to help you implement, more easily, what you’ve learned in the training.
- We started this series of free trainings and work sessions after the first set of findings from our research: The top 3 issues of b2b Content Marketers. The trainings were a continuation of the research to dig deeper into those issues and see how we can find solutions for them.
- During lockdown, these training managed to fill a gap and decrease stress levels with fellow marketers, who experienced increased demand for digital marketing knowledge for their teams.
- We didn’t plan for it, but those sessions also helped us learn a lot about figuring out how to plug in digital channel tactics into existing marketing mixes of established companies, who were recently turning into digital and were operating with limited resources. These solutions are specific for every company and are born only through open discussions.