What is a digital marketing work session?
A digital marketing session is a get-together with fellow b2b digital marketers to solve for digital marketing issues. These issues resolve around generating more traffic or more leads. We are trying to come up with solutions that are implementable with the available limited resources companies usually have.
What does a work session look like?
- The work sessions are done via Zoom.
- They take around 45 min to one hour.
- On average we do 2 or 3 trainings/work sessions with a team.
- Usually the first meeting with a team is a training where we update them on the latest changes in the digital marketing world and share some findings we see for their domain.
- On the training session we identify issues to work on for the work sessions.
- Most of the issues we work on resolve around:
- low-hanging content opportunities for the domain
- and review of what competitors are doing.
Let’s discover the digital marketing potential of your business! Fill in the form below:
What will I get out of the free digital marketing work session?
- You may bring your whole team (3+ people) to the online, video work session.
- Very often, during your session we identify some quick wins that are also easy to implement.
- You’ll get free access to competitor review and content optimization templates to help you implement, more easily, what you’ve learned in the training.
What can I lose?
- The work sessions are free. You are investing only your time.
Why do you offer digital marketing work sessions for free?
- We started this series of free trainings and work sessions after the first set of findings from our research: The top 3 issues of B2B Content Marketers. The work sessions are a deeper dive into those issues to see how we can find solutions for them.
- During lockdown, these work session was our tiny contribution to fill a gap and decrease stress levels with fellow marketers, who experienced an increased demand, in their companies, for digital marketing knowledge and fresh ideas within their teams.
- We didn’t plan this part: and those sessions also helped us learn a lot about figuring out how to plug in digital channel tactics into existing marketing mixes of established companies, who had recently turned to, or were dialing up their digital efforts, and were operating with limited resources. These solutions are unique for every company and are found out only through open discussions.
“I know content marketing is important, but I’m not sure where to start with it.”
“Because of COVID we switched resources to digital. We are doing digital marketing activities, but I am not sure which work and which don’t.”
“The sales teams need more leads than we’re giving them right now. We need to keep them full.”
How do I book a work session?
Click the button below and choose a time for your team’s free digital marketing work session. We’ll get in touch with your to identify the focus of the work session: