Finance Case Study: SEO Tactics (On- and Off-Page) via Content Marketing and Link Building Leads to an Increase in Domain Authority
The Search Guru and a financial client were looking for ways to increase organic rankings for core-to-business keywords in order to drive highly qualified traffic to their website.
The Search Guru focused on increasing domain authority through content creation and link building.
- TSG made updates on the top performing content assets, adding new subtopics and optimizing the content for mobile browsing.
- We also offered a premium and original infographic to identified websites. Websites were divided into potential link partner classes based on:
- The likelihood of acquiring a link.
- The amount of authority those links may pass to the client site.
Results for this type of program take 6-12 months to mature. Therefore, results for this case study and similar programs will continue to evolve over the course of the next few months.
The initial results, in less than three months after the program start, were:
- Domain authority increased from 22 to 24
- Overall site traffic increased 13%
Results after 10 months of the program are:
- Domain authority increased from 22 to 29
- Overall site traffic increased 209%
- A 6% conversion rate of gained backlinks to the site based on successful targeting of potential partners