Account Manager / Project Manager for Digital Marketing Agency (Part Time, Remote)
You like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do.
You believe passionately in doing things right, the first time.
You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you’re allowed to do what you do best.
You understand digital marketing and the role that content plays in this digital world.
You are a detail-oriented person who can work with a team of talented strategists to efficiently manage and execute client timelines and drive results.
We are a digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI.
We specialize in professional content strategy, organic search, paid search and social, technical audits and analytics for a variety of industries.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team (since the beginning) and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 16 years.
- Work with client and internal team to understand project KPIs
- Collaborate with the Lead Strategist in defining the strategy for the project and for the account
- Collaborate with Operations Manager to ensure workflow and processes are kept current and consistent across departments
- Support the client and internal team to ensure all project deliverable deadlines are met.
- Receive and share all client requests and communications to the appropriate team member to ensure client’s voice and concerns are met.
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and integrity throughout the life of projects, both within and outside the organization, appropriately representing company’s business philosophies, protocols and standards.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Proofread standard deliverable documents for errors and omissions.
- Ad hoc assignments related to the successful growth of the company.
- Have a basic knowledge of email marketing, Content Strategy, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) products and develop that knowledge over time.
You will contribute to the management and growth of client relationship on one or more accounts under the direction and management of the President, Strategy Manager and Operations Manager. You provide client and project team support, develop senior to mid to junior level client relationships and are regarded by the client as a trusted advisor and partner. You contribute to client satisfaction and project success.
- A proven record of project managing multiple time sensitive projects on schedule.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Solid writing and grammar skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of digital marketing practices.
- At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Drive for continuously learning, improving yourself and growing together with your team
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Working overlap from 9am-5PM EST
- Reliable internet connection and (remote) office with a door
- Laptop / computer and headphones
Nice to Have (Optional)
- Hands-on experience in any of the Digital Marketing areas: PPC, Paid Social, E-mail Marketing, SEO, etc
- Previous experience managing projects in a fast paced agency environment
- Account Management experience across a variety of accounts in terms of industry and size
- Previous remote working experience
- Previous experience working with agency specific tools for project management, communication, time tracking, time forecasting
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence in a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with The Search Guru team for a long time. We are focused on long term collaboration more than on on time freelance projects
- Grow with the company
- At The Search Guru we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas. Our Lunch & Learn program allows for the entire team to share knowledge and develop their skills together
- Every 30, 60 or 90 days propose 1 or more projects you would like to develop for the company. We appreciate and support initiative.
Competitive hourly rate, based on experience.
Apply for this Position
If you’re interested please apply here.