Link Building Specialist (remote)
You like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do.
You believe passionately in doing things right, the first time.
You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you get to do what you do best.
You understand search engine marketing and the role it plays in driving business.
Your thought leadership, strong analytical skills, SEO knowledge and ability to create winning strategies set you apart. You enjoy implementation (as part of a team) and/or directing and developing a team to implement strategy
We are a boutique digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI.
We specialize in organic search, paid search, social media, content strategy, technical audits and analytics for a variety of industries.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 12 years.
About the Job
You’ll be in charge of link building tasks on SEO client projects. This includes hands on work, overseeing the work of others and adjusting strategy as necessary.
We intend to enter into a long term, project based collaboration. You will receive your assignments from The Search Guru Account Managers.
- Work with Lead Strategist and Account Managers to research people and websites
- Use web-based tools to submit multiple business listings
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and phone
- Report to Lead Strategist and Account Managers with successes, progress and opportunities
- 5+ years experience in link building, link acquisition and outreach
- Knowledge and genuine interest in best practices of SEO and the Internet, especially as they relate to link building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and comfortable working in text-based CMS/HTML editors
- Must enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Working overlap from 9am-5pm EST
- Reliable internet connection and (remote) office with a door
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence in a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with The Search Guru team for a long time. We are focused on long term collaboration more than on on time freelance projects
- Grow with the company
- At The Search Guru we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas. Our Lunch & Learn program allows for the entire team to share knowledge and develop their skills together
- Every 30, 60 or 90 days propose 1 or more projects you would like to develop for the company. We appreciate and support initiative.
Competitive hourly rate, based on experience.
Apply for this Position
If you’re interested, email us your resume with Linkedin profile at email@example.com with the email subject line of “Link Building Specialist (remote).” In the body of the email, include your salary requirements (desired hourly rate) and answer the following questions:
1) Why do you think you’re a good fit for this job?
2) What relevant experience do you have with paid strategy?
3) In a work environment, what keeps you motivated?
Please indicate where you see the job post.