Operations Assistant – Part Time
Operation Assistant is all about making sure that day-to-day office tasks are done smoothly. It’s about working as part of a team, keeping things in order and undertaking clerical and secretarial duties.
Administrative Assistants should have strong organisational skills and a high degree of attention to detail. They are required to be energetic and flexible individuals who provide efficient and professional administrative support to other office members. They must be able to deal with constant interruptions and spend long hours doing mundane tasks that require a high level of concentration.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI.
We provide professional content strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), paid search marketing, paid social media marketing, organic social media, technical audits, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and website analytics for a variety of industries.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 12 years.
- Create and maintain filing system, files and folders: hiring, clients and sales on the Google Drive and Dropbox and Pipedrive (CRM)
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for LC
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules (can only handle start and forward to next person)
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completes operational requirements by assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Organize and provide documents, reports and information to department and external clients in an useful and well-organized manner
- Maintain weekly schedules for team members. Managing staff appointments.
- Process client request, invoices and payments questions – work with other departments as necessary
- Create and maintain database records for sales
- Manage calendars, email, administrative processes.
- Keep projects moving, including: providing information to internal colleagues or external enquirers.
- Identify gaps and missing elements of processes. Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Support new team member onboarding, including create emails
- Project manage offboarding of TSG team members
- Support account managers in offboarding TSG clients
- Deleting calls from the calendar
- Archiving projects
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Planning and organizing
- Prioritizing with team members
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Not getting bored easily.
- Having a lot of patience.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
First year measurable accountabilities and numbers to be achieved for the new hire to be considered a high performer.
Competitive hourly rate, based on experience.
Apply for this Position
- If you’re interested, email us your resume with Linkedin profile at email@example.com with the email subject line of “Operations Assistant (Part-time)”. Please indicate where you see the job ad.
- In the body of the email, include your salary requirements and answer the following questions:
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this job?
- What relevant experience do you have with Operations Manager?
- In a work environment, what keeps you motivated?