Paid Social Media Strategist
You like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do.
You believe passionately in doing things right, the first time.
You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you get to do what you do best.
You understand search engine marketing and the role it plays in driving business.
Your thought leadership, strong analytical skills, social media knowledge and ability to create winning strategies set you apart.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI.
We specialize in organic search, paid search, social media, content strategy, technical audits and analytics for a variety of industries.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 12 years.
About the Job
You’ll be in charge of the Social Media Strategy for a book of clients and then to implement that strategy with a team of talented specialists. This includes hands on work, overseeing the work of others and adjusting strategy as necessary.
We are looking for a part time expert to start, with the opportunity to grow into a full time position, if desired.
- Develop and implement social media strategy
- Define target audiences for each channel and drive growth and engagement
- Execute overall paid social strategy and campaigns; from audience building to ad creation, campaign deployment and reporting (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Oversee and manage paid social workflow, including managing content calendars and updating plans as needed
- Enforce Social Media Guidelines as defined by the brand
- Ensure that all work is created according to our own high standards and the standards of each of our clients
- Work with other strategists and team members to ensure strategy across channels is in sync
- Analysis & Reporting
- Track benchmarks and set campaign KPIs
- Monitor and optimize ad performance on a daily basis
- Analyze the overall performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities and facilitating change in order to exceed client expectation
- Gather weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual paid metrics across social media campaigns
- Interpret and present data to clients, and use learnings to make adjustments
- Conduct A/B testing to identify high performing ads and incorporate learnings into future campaigns
- 4+ years of social media advertising experience
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Advertising expertise
- Passion for social media, communication and online marketing and brand building
- Ability to attract and engage audience, and promote brand message
- Working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media campaigns and initiatives.
- Advanced experience with paid social advertising including audience targeting, A/B testing and performance reporting
- Thrive in a collaborative work environment
- Experience presenting to clients, managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Experience nurturing and growing an online brand and community.
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Working overlap from 9am-5PM EST
- Reliable internet connection and (remote) office with a door
Nice to Haves
- Experience with mid to large scale digital implementations
- Experience developing and contributing to the development of digital assets (such as infographics, power pages, video, etc. for link acquisition)
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience with Email Marketing, SEO, Referral Marketing, Content Optimization, and Marketing Automation
Competitive hourly rate, based on experience.
Apply for this Position
- Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line of “Social Strategist.”
- In the body of the email, include your salary requirements and answer the following questions
- Why do you think you’re a good fit for this job?
- What relevant experience do you have with paid social strategy?
- In a work environment, what keeps you motivated?
- Do you consider yourself an intermediate or advanced social marketer?