Senior Sales Assistant – Part Time
You like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do.
You believe passionately in doing things right the first time.
You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you’re allowed to do what you do best.
You understand digital marketing and have supported digital marketing salespeople in the past.
You are a proactive, detail-oriented person who can support a team of salespeople in efficiently executing and closing sales.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI.
We provide professional content strategy, search engine optimization (SEO), paid search marketing, paid social media marketing, organic social media, technical audits, conversion rate optimization (CRO) and website analytics for a variety of industries.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 13 years.
About the Job
We are looking for someone who can support the sales team and help improve efficiency. The candidate we’re looking for is highly organized, has strong attention to detail and strives to keep prospects engaged and pleased with a helpful and positive attitude.
Applicant must be detail-oriented, creative, and able to learn new things quickly. The ideal candidate will be organized and understands how to prioritize and manage time wisely. Good communication skills are a must. This position works directly with the sales team. This position will be responsible for maintaining the pipeline (in Pipedrive CRM), preparing and proofing proposals, drafting emails and managing tasks and assignments between the sales and services team. This position serves as a support position for the Digital Sales Department as well as handling various administrative duties and other responsibilities as assigned.
Candidate should be proficient in data entry and have experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel, Google Drive docs, sheets and slides. Pipedrive CRM experience is a plus.
- Collaborate with Sales Team and Sales Manager, Operations Manager and Lead Strategist to ensure a cohesive integration between Sales Strategy and Plans, Operations and Production
- Serve as the link between Sales Assistants Team and other departments of the company and take responsibility for achieving Sales Assistants Team KPIs
- Coordinate the activity of junior sales assistants for meeting the sales team KPIs
- Together with the sales team, coordinate various internal marketing campaigns (for example weekly newsletters to The Search Guru prospects)
- Stay in constant communication with prospects with the purpose of uncovering and driving revenue opportunities
- Control and optimize internal sales process under the supervision and approval of Sales Manager and Operations Manager
- Work alongside the President, Lead Strategist and Account Managers to identify revenue opportunities.
- Creation of Google Slides / Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, database management (Pipedrive CRM), and sales reporting
- Assist with support on national and regional sales work
- Various administrative duties and contract management
- Proposal construction with team
- Provide various forms of written communication and correspondence support to sales staff when necessary in the form of letters, emails or notes
- A proven record of managing multiple time sensitive projects on schedule, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Strong interpersonal and relationship development skills
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills, including solid writing and grammar skills, especially for email writing
- Solid conversational abilities on the phone for outreach to prospects (follow up, setting meetings, etc.) and a quiet environment for phone work
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under a deadline
- Proficiency in Sales CRMs (Pipedrive preferred), including understanding of pipelines and sales process
- A proven record of working against KPIs and achieving sales related goals
- Native-level proficiency in English
- Working overlap from 9am-5PM EST
- Reliable Internet connection and (remote) office with a door
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Google docs/sheets/slides
- 2-4 years experience minimum supporting sales teams
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives, social media and content
Nice to Have
- Experience in Digital Marketing sales support (agency experience is a plus)
- Experience in working remotely
- Managing small teams 2-5 people
- Previous project management roles
Competitive hourly rate, based on experience.
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence in a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with The Search Guru team for a long time. We are focused on long term collaboration more than on on time freelance projects
- Grow with the company
- At The Search Guru we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas. Our Lunch & Learn program allows for the entire team to share knowledge and develop their skills together
- Every 30, 60 or 90 days propose 1 or more projects you would like to develop for the company. We appreciate and support initiative.
Apply for this Position
If you’re interested, email us your resume with your Linkedin profile at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line of “Senior Sales Assistant”
In the body of the email, include your the following:
- Your Linkedin profile
- Desired hourly rate
Please also indicate where you hear about The Search Guru open positions.