WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE CONTENT AUDIT:
WHAT WOULD 31% MORE TRAFFIC MEAN FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
Bostik, a global manufacturer of adhesive technologies used across a wide range of sectors including construction, automotive, aerospace, rail, packaging, tapes, labels, flexible lamination and footwear industries engaged with TSG for digital marketing strategy and support.
After six months of service, Bostik.com/US experienced:
- 31% YOY increase in total traffic
- 27.5% YOY increase in organic traffic
“You guys have set the bar really high. I’m proud of the work we’ve done and I have told that to my network and peers and community.”
WE ALIGN OUR SUCCESS WITH THE SUCCESS OF OUR CLIENTS
YOUR B2B DIGITAL MARKETING IN THE HANDS OF EXPERTS
Restaurant Equipment Solutions® has over 40 years of experience in the restaurant equipment and supply industry. TSG performed a competitive analysis that identified key areas of improvements and road map for the future. In the months following the improvements, RES b2b ecommerce site experienced:
- 39.1% increase in organic traffic
- 48.7% increase in organic revenue
- 77.8% increase in desktop conversion rate
- 441.9% increase in mobile conversion rate
“50% of revenue is coming from you guys – I usually would expect 30% so anything above that is really great.”
SOME OF THE BRANDS WE’VE WORKED FOR
Optimized content is content that is ranking high in search engine results pages.
Different key terms require different levels of optimization: highly competitive terms require more work, while new/niche/less competitive topics require less optimization.
Depending on competitiveness or a.k.a. “keyword difficulty” of a search term, you might need to:
- Add multiple subtopics to cover different aspects of the search intent
- Add image/video content to make the page more appealing to the users
- Improve on-page elements such as heading structure, alt elements, etc.
- Work on gaining backlinks for the content or increasing the overall domain authority of the website.
Here’s the template for content optimization we use at TSG – Content Planning and Outlines template, which will help you work on optimizing your content. And feel free to book a free work session with us to discuss the best approach to content optimization based on the resources you have available.
Optimizing website content is a data-driven process that starts with keyword research. To start optimizing your content, first check which keywords the page ranks for right now.
- You can find this information in Google Search Console > Performance > Landing Pages > click on the page URL, then check the queries.
- Or you can use external tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs or MOZ.
When you see the keywords, you need to choose which of them are relevant to your business.
Then you create a plan for updating the content:
- will you expand existing paragraphs?
- add more subtopics?
- or do you need to rearrange the page layout to move up in the rankings?
When updating your copy, you can also plan for making the page better from a CRO (conversion rate) perspective. Think about:
- Adding social proof/testimonials to your page
- Explaining “the process” — what can customers expect from you?
- Add FAQs — they are excellent for both SEO and CRO